Join one of the World-s Most Admired Companies. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please reach out to Suzanna D'Silva directly with your resume at email@example.com
Robert Half Technology is looking for professionals with Business Development and Recruiting experience to join our Permanent Placement team. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place Information Technology professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills - and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment - apply today!
As a Division Director, your responsibilities will include:
* Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the recruiting professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Branch and Regional Management to develop the division's business and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
* Developing and growing a client base: Introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
* EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER - For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships has provided a level of stability few companies can match.
* PERFORMANCE = REWARD - We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
* UPWARD MOBILITY - With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
* TOOLS FOR SUCCESS - We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
* RESPECTED WORLDWIDE - Robert Half has appeared on Fortune- magazine-s list of -World's Most Admired Companies- since 1998, as well as numerous -Best Places to Work- lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.Qualifications:
* Successful candidates will have self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
* Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed, and ability to leverage financial services experience to manage and grow your business.
* Strong Business Development experience
* Leadership experience
* Experience in the Staffing Industry preferred