NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
NetCentrics is seeking a Mid- to Senior-level Account Manager to aggressively pursue and qualify new opportunities within the Defense Agencies addressable market space that yield new incremental profitable growth. The Defense Agencies Account Manager leads capture efforts to secure new or re-compete contracts, or task order business within NetCentrics DoD sector. The Account Manager develops strategy including business solution for pursuit of opportunities; responsible for building and maintaining the business area s pipeline, identifies potential customers, competitive assessments, teaming suppliers, and participates in bid and proposal activities. This position will require a very strong understanding of the DoD customer s organization, technology, and end users, and to capitalize on that understanding to improve NetCentrics competitive position.
Specific duties include:
- Identifies and qualifies opportunities for new business.
- Shape new opportunities/capabilities that competitively position NetCentrics solutions/services portfolio.
- Leverage value-added solutions into new adjacent markets.
- Maintain and grow business relationships with Industry partners, client representatives and government customers that focus and link customer engagements, solutions offerings, and opportunities to marketing campaigns.
- Supports lifecycle Capture Management efforts, including new business and re-competes which Increases Win on targeted new business/re-compete opportunities
- Proactively lead customer prospecting and engagements to gain insight, influence and shape re-compete/new opportunities.
- Coordinates and exchanges information and leads with other account managers, line managers, solution architects, experts and other personnel to achieve organic and new business growth targets.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of business opportunities and ongoing account activities, which includes pipeline reporting, new customer data and revenue data for current customers. Articulate and present those business opportunities to senior management as needed.
- Research, identify, and develop a business strategy regarding new opportunities for assigned customers.
- Supports the development of capture plans, proposals, solutions, plans of action, business plans, and marketing materials.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant solutions/services in order to successfully meet client requirements.
- Participate in tradeshows or conferences to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop, update, and present a forecast and pipeline report on business opportunities for assigned customers.
- Educate current and prospective clients and customers on NetCentrics services and how those services can delivery enterprise services to their end users.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, and business acumen to always portray the company in a positive and compelling manner.
- Ability to write and speak compelling proposal-quality prose and a demonstrated history of winning new work/closing deals.
- 30% Travel Required.
- Fully capable to use MS 365 Office Suite Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Clearance: This position is open only to candidates with an active Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
- Education: Bachelor s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- Years of Experience: 5+ years of previous DoD Account Management experience.
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history and references checks
Desired Experience/Skillsets (Nice to have but not required):
- Previous experience with the Government procurement process and DFARs.
- Experience developing business in the Government market in the fields of information technology, cyber security, and/or data analytics solutions and services.
- Experience in use of DELTEK GovWIN IQ and CRM.
- Team Player capable of working within a collaborative environment.
- Self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organization skills
- Active Top Secret Clearance
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled