Core Business Operations - Monitoring Analyst - Solution Analyst
Are you an experienced Monitoring Analyst? United States Delivery Center is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves Monitoring Analyst who wants to be a part of a daily collaborative environment, without the extensive demands of travel.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant continued growth on the horizon. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center as we continue to break the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Provide analytical and task level support for the monitoring team.
• Process large data sets in excel and create insights and information from those data sets in executive summaries.
• Apply critical thinking skills to management reports and be able to learn from and an interact with hands on technicians
• While this is not a hands-on role currently, should be willing to train and certify on technologies that will lead to a hands on role.
• Complete projects and tasks on an as needed basis.
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Bachelor's degree in CS or IT related field, or equivalent work experience
• Technical aptitude and willing to learn Solarwinds and other technologies as needed.
• Proficient in MS Office 365
• Security+ Required
• Experience handling technical requests on standard windows infrastructure laptops, desktops, VMWare, and basic Microsoft software solutions
• Understanding of basic solutions on network/infrastructure environments
• Knowledge of ticket/case documentation applications to log client issues and track resolution of problem tickets Effective written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently and be a fast learner
• Ability to develop internal and external relationships with stakeholders
• Active Secret Clearance
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to relocate or live in the Gilbert, Arizona area
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.