Document Management Analyst (Remote /Work From Home) Day to Day Responsibilities
- Basic job function is to cleanup documents to prepare them to send to holder/ insurance company.
- Looking at reviewing, scanning and imaging 100-600 documents per day.
- Once certain documents are received from the facilities, the charts will be documented, prepared to view by the client after going through documentation process (upload to specific databases)
- Very high production, tedious - reviewing documents over and over again so ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with repetition and staying on task.
- Ensure validity of documents is correct
- These borders are correct, not sideways when imported/exported
- Receiving documents from chart retrieval group, not schedulers
- Ensuring medical records are accurate
- Candidate who is well-versed in documentation world from a sense of imaging and scanning
- Concept of obtaining documents on a large scale, viewing documents, decipher intricacies and make sure it is imaged/uploaded properly
- Individuals who have worked in a documentation management facility doing documentation auditing
- Some experience with researching experience would be preferred
- View a document key from original image, and then scanning and uploading that image
- Medical exposure, chart exposure, medical terminology - would be better, but really just looking for people who have worked with scanners and imaging before.
- Will need to be familiar with Microsoft office, pdf's, and how to do basic navigation on computer.
- Will need to be technical, have a strong attention to detail and strong computer skills.
- Having experience with research is also a plus because they will have to perform that task as they are confirming documents are correct.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .