The Mega 4 Litigation Support Team at Leidos currently supporting the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) in Washington, DC has an opening for a Document Management Analyst to work in a downtown Washington, DC DOJ office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Department of Justice achieve their mission!
Primary Responsibilities include:
Works under the direction of a Project Supervisor or Supervisory Paralegal. Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of case files; document acquisition related tasks and tracking; database searches, and other e-discovery tasks. Proofreads and edits deliverable products. Often works with minimal supervision.
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree. An equivalent level of work experience may be substituted with the approval of the COR.
- Certain assignments may require experience or substantial undergraduate coursework in, for example, finance/accounting, health care, or substantial experience in the legal environment or in information technology.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Hands-on familiarity with a variety of computer applications, including word processing, database, and spreadsheets.
- Hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other application