Leidos is looking for a Document Management Analyst to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division.
Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including, for example, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files; detailed indexing of case files; drafting procedures for accomplishing litigation support assignments; screening for privilege documents; conducting database searches; and performing e-discovery culling. Proofreads and edits deliverable products. Often works with minimal supervision. Reports to Project Manager.
- One year of experience on major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Must have excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
- Requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Concordance, Summation, Trial Director, etc.
- Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
- Must be a US Citizen, Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.