Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Sr. Document Management Consultant for a Right to Hire assignment with one of our premier clients in Austin, TX. Overview Looking for a senior consultant with a deep background in the Dcoument Management space. This is a hyrbid Techno-Functional resource who is capable of working with both technical teams and functional resources. The client is currently evaluating Document Management tools so they are looking for someone who has broad knowledge across the space. Required Skills :
- Elicits and manages business, user (stakeholder), transition and software needs and requirements for the ongoing configuration, support, upgrades, and new development of company's internal applications.
- Strong Communication skills is an absolute must. This person will be talking to the business, gathering requirements and defining Use cases, then relaying that information back to the team of developers.
- They will be putting together and designing functional specs.
- Assesses requirements and defines solution options for best fit to the needs of the business. Identifies gaps, determines necessary workarounds or system changes, and assists in the determination of the justification for investment where needed.
- Becomes the system subject matter expert on the functionality of our systems. Responsible for determining the appropriate setup/configurations of software where requirements can be met without custom development.
- Defines and documents the business and system requirements and acceptance criteria when custom development is needed for technology components such as user interfaces (screen, and GUI designs), reports, data conversions, interfaces to other applications, (including customizations to and interfaces between applications), exception handling, security and other non-functional requirements (e.g., performance, system availability, etc.).
- Develops and maintains an intimate understanding of our business operations and identifies both opportunities and the impacts of change being introduced (level of effort, options, pros/cons, impacts if change not performed)
- Collaborates with the project team to identify and manage risks and issues
- Identifies and documents business scenarios for testing, validates the system functions as intended and determines the most appropriate response to defects.
- Assists in the preparation of deployment/implementation plans and transition of knowledge to application production support teams
- Provides leadership and mentoring to other members of the team
- Other responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com