Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
The System Developer will be responsible for the development and implementation of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Working within an Agile environment, you will actively participate in story planning and daily stand-ups. You will play a key role on collaborative project teams, be responsible for the design and development of mission critical, enterprise-scale business systems. The System Developer is well versed in both technical and interpersonal skills and will have the ability to follow direction and lead junior members of the team. Job Responsibilities:
- Develops solutions and impact analysis with Application Support Team Lead and Technical Team members to confirm priority and technical feasibility of proposed solutions
- Designs, codes, and tests software modifications for assigned applications to address changes or fixes as necessary for problem resolution
- Collaborates with the Production Support team to assist with ticket investigation and resolution
- Independently prepares estimates of effort to develop and execute approved application changes in primary applications, prioritizes work assignments, and facilitates peer review of work products
- Coordinates and participates in system, integration, performance and acceptance testing
- Experience with enterprise content management platform, Documentum
- Experience with working in AWS, software containerization and Agile Software Development
- 5 years of professional software development work experience or 3 years of experience with a BS in Computer Science
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities
Years of Experience:
- Experience with test automation tools such as Cucumber and Selenium
- Experience with automated deployment tools such as Jenkins
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline
- Solid understanding of Git/Github
5+ Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)