Title:- Manhattan WMOS (Warehouse Management for Open Systems)
Location- Bolingbrook, IL
Mandatory skills :-
- Linux , Shell Scripting , SQL , Job scheduling tools (TIDAL, Control-M etc.) , Manhattan WMOS 2013 or More.
- The resource should be able to perform the Vendor package installation and SDN installs
- Abel to support the Linux environment issues w.r.t CPU/Memory etc. and provide the solution/fixes.
- Work with multiple teams to setup interfaces and the daily/weekly jobs.
- Hands on experience with Linux Commands and shell scripting
- Hands on experience in SQL and data migration
- Knowledge on SSL communication and the setup with certificates.
- Provides L2 support for production DCs
- Perform Environment maintenance activities and support the Unit/System/Performance testing.
- Should be able to work independently with minimal support.
Good to have – Knowledge on DevOps technologies like Docker, microservices , GIT , F5
Thanks & Regards:-