Our industry-leading client is searching for a Drupal 8 Developer to join their team. Responsibilities of the Drupal 8 Developer:
Requirements of the Drupal 8 Developer:
- Leverage Drupal 8 and code from others to build website
- Develop customizations and enhance existing customizations
- Troubleshoot development environment
- Implement enhancements to current processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent
- At least 3 years of Drupal development experience
- At least 2 years of exposure to Drupal 8 development methodologies; PHP knowledge
- Understanding of accessibility standards and technical project management - ability to lead from end-to-end
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Agile development methodologies
Job ID: 352821 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!