The company blends innovative web, application and marketing solutions that transform businesses from the inside out. We believe we can shape our world, making it a better place to work and play with the connections that we make. Those connections happen with the relationships that we foster and the products that we create that connect people to one another. It is this people-first approach to doing business and creating solutions that drives us.
We value people who care about quality and attention to detail, working collaboratively together as a team, and striving to build solutions to meet our clients needs and business objectives. Read our core values.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write durable and well-tested code with a focus on quality, security, and performance.
- Perform coding and configuration of functionality for websites and applications through the full project lifecycle, including analysis, technical design, development, and implementation.
- Synthesize the project requirements and help determine the appropriate technology, platform, or solution for a given project in collaboration with the senior technical team.
- Work closely with the creative team and front-end development team to ensure that the solution faithfully implements the desired user experience.
- Write technical documentation to document technical decisions, deployment procedures, and maintenance instructions.
- Assist with various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance for clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients and project team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in web development.
- Deep experience using the Drupal Content Management System to build websites, including custom code to extend the functionality of the system.
- Extensive experience in building server-side functionality in PHP and/or Node.js, especially working with data sources such as databases and web services.
- Experience with using Git.
- Experience and desire to mentor others
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Desire to learn new technologies and platforms, and share that knowledge with others.
- A healthy understanding of the basic components of a web application stack (LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, etc).
- Understanding of web security best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Family leave policy
- Comprehensive health plans
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Flexible schedule / Work from home
- Volunteer time off
- Professional development stipend