This req is in San Francisco, CA. We will pay for relocation. High pay rate. Contract to hire.
DPP Tech is a Bay Area based company and we work with DIRECT CLIENTS ONLY. We don’t submit resumes to any portals, they go directly to Hiring Managers. We offer 401K, medical insurance & direct deposits via Paychex. We have a high priority job opening with a Government client. These are Long term Contract/Contract to Hire opportunities.
· 3+ years of experience developing enterprise level applications in Drupal
· In-depth knowledge of Drupal 7 incl. advanced site-building ability.
· Experienced in custom module development to extend Drupal’s core functionality
· Familiarity with Drupal API and Drupal development standards
· Experienced in using Git in multi-developer environment
· Experience with Drush and working with Linux command line
· Able to work well independently and in group environment
· Able to communicate clearly and concisely
Nice to have:
· Experience with Apache Solr or equivalent
· Experience with Acquia Cloud hosting
· Drupal 8 and Twig experience
· Continuous Integration experience (e.g. Travis, Jenkins)
· Automated testing experience (e.g. Behat)
· Skills in Drupal theming
· SASS / LESS CSS preprocessing skills
· Knowledge of analytics and how it drives design (google analytics, Heap, Crazyegg, Oracle BICS)
· Knowledge of privacy and internet security guidelines (PII, PHI, HIPAA)
· Experience in developing a transactional platform using Drupal (Application and user portals)
· Full stack developer (Front and back end)
If you are interested please send your resume and contact details.