QBurst is looking for a Drupal Developer for our Client in Washington DC. Could you take a look at the below description and let me know your interest with your updated resume for further processings.
Duration: Long Term
- Experience developing Drupal 7, minimum 1-2 years of experience developing Drupal 8 web sites in a business environment
- Experience with Drupal 7/8 and PHP projects
- Experience managing configuration management in Drupal 8.
- Strong experience using Composer for dependency management.
- Strong troubleshooting skill to resolve system issues in a fast paced environment.
- Experience adapting and developing themes for use in a CMS environment
- Ability to develop, review, test, and deploy custom Drupal modules
- Experience working with mobile responsive design templates
- Collaborate with web designers to ensure mockups and UI meet the needs of a responsive web design
- Ability to write code to enhance performance across all devices
- Can communicate effectively between creative and technical departments
- Can manage multiple projects at one time can work with other departments and team members to ensure the work is done accurately and on time.
- MySQL and Linux experience highly desired
- Knowledge of and experience with Features module
- Knowledge of Drupal hooks system
- Knowledge of GIT version control
- Knowledge of functional and regression testing in Drupal systems
Bachelor s Degree in a related field
Manager - Talent Acquisition
Q Burst |