· Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
· Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
· Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
· Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
· Drupal hands-on development experience.
· Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
· Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
· Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion, etc.
· Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
· Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
· Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
· A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
· Solid understanding of HTML, Java-script, and CSS
· Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
· Ability to communicate and work well with others
· Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges. Experience that would be a plus