A little about us...
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of $1.4 bn.
- We were founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group.
- We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies).
- We operate in 28 countries - employing over 28,000 employees world-wide !
- We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
- We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global.
- A strong and experienced Program Manager who can manage huge highly visible and strategic program of client.
- The resource must have handled a program of more than 40 team members operating from different locations.
- Should have at least 10 years of experience in IT industry with good management skills.
- Proven Program Management track record.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent in stake holder management.
- Experience in P&C Insurance Policy Administration System.
- Able to plan, priorities and estimate the requirements.
- Able to coordinate with multiple business owners and provide the approve of requirements.
- Able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders including onsite-offshore team.
- Should be able to identify risk/issues and provide appropriate mitigation.
- Insurance Certification is preferred.
- Having PMP certification is an added advantage.
How will you grow?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional.
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs reimbursed.
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
“LTI values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.”