Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants. Please find below the job description. Position: Dynamics 365 CRM Developer Location: 100% Remote Type: Full Time Employment Job Description:
If you are interested, please forward your resume to Amir@Net2Source.com , You can also reach me at (+1-201-354-1049). Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond. Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Awards and Accolades:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5+ years of experience as an application developer or equivalent with C#, ASP.NET background.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 /2013/2015/2016 or CRM Online Platform.
- Experience in developing with ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net, VB Scripting, COM+,
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Experience of Oracle Service Cloud
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015 design and development experience
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in xRM applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share Point workflows, Custom Web Part design and development
- Experiences in SQL Server , XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015 Mobile features
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at onsite and offshore teams.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online and on prem. "
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Regards, Amir Ahmad
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 428 (EXT )| Cell: +1-201-354-1049 |
Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: email@example.com
| Social: Facebook