Dynamics 365 Developer needed to work on design and implementation of a new solution.
Responsibilities will include:
Full SDLC from interacting directly with client to identify problems, then propose, develop, implement and support the solution
Create detailed project documents
Management presentations and reports
Lead, manage and implement projects in application software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications
Provides end-user support and troubleshoots solutions to correct issues related to Dynamics CRM
Configure and deploy solutions, working with internal business partners to develop customized CRM
end-products developed for internal customers.
Oversee and provide documentation of technical and help documentation for the business and/or
Deliver CRM training to internal customers, ensuring thorough understanding of use and ongoing
• Minimum of 5 years of experience required, which includes:
o Microsoft CRM experience
o Database Management
o Information Systems Architecture
o Programming, Software Applications and Workflow
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
• End-User Support on Dynamics CRM
• Experience working on multiple implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM module
• Excellent written & verbal communication and problem-solving skills
• Excellent project management and organizational skills
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier software solutions and services company headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States and India. The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies. Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Software Product Development, Mobility & Collaboration, Big Data/BI, Cloud Solutions, and Team Augmentation.