enVista is a leading global consulting and software solutions firm enabling enterprise commerce for the world’s leading manufacturers, distributors and omni-channel retailers. enVista is uniquely experienced in both optimizing supply chain efficiencies to drive cost savings, and unifying commerce to drive customer engagement and revenue. enVista’s Unified Commerce Platform, and the firm’s ability to consult, implement and operate across supply chain, transportation, IT, enterprise business solutions and omni-channel, allows mid-market and Fortune 100/5000 companies to leverage enVista as a trusted advisor across their enterprises. Consulting and solutions delivery is in our DNA. Let’s have a conversation.
Dynamics AX Consultant
enVista is currently seeking experienced accounting and supply chain professionals who can leverage technical skills and accounting/supply chain knowledge to tailor and implement ERP software in a way that addresses long-term, end-to-end business requirements. We are currently seeking individuals versed in the Finance, T&L and Production modules. These roles may be based either in Indianapolis or remotely any where in the United States.
- Collaborates with the client and project team to develop an understanding of the client's business, business operations and business needs.
- Defines current and future processes and develops requirements for the customization and implementation of MSFT Dynamics AX.
- Provides support during testing, training, and implementation of MSFT Dynamics AX.
- Displays appropriate ethical behavior and exhibits a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous learning and obtains appropriate MS Dynamics AX Certifications in agreed upon timeframe.
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication capabilities.
- Manages day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision and completes deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats all information.
- Practices the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Adapts to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications) and adjusts working hours to accommodate busy periods.
- Displays good judgment and decision-making ability as well as analytical and problem-solving ability.
- For Finance – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related, along with 1-2 years internal accounting\financial audit experience required; CMA, CIA, or CPA (preferred) designation
- For T&L, Production, Retail and WMS - Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related degree, along with 2+ years of professional experience in a warehouse or distribution center with a focus on managing or improving core logistical processes required
- Overall - A minimum of 1-2 years ERP experience with MSFT Dynamics AX. Previous ERP Implementation experience a plus
Expected Travel Time: 50%-75%