enVista is a premiere consulting firm comprised of supply chain, retail, and information technology experts who deliver innovative solutions for leading retailers, distributors, and manufacturers.
enVista means “enabling one’s vision.” It comes from the prefix –en in the action word, enable, paired with the word Vista, which means a mental image of the future. Our company name reminds us that our success is directly linked to our client’s success, or our ability to help them execute their plan. Our company name also forms the basis for how we approach our relationships with our associates. At enVista, we work to enable your professional vision because we know that individual growth and company growth go hand-in-hand.
enVista is a currently ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation, 3rd overall in the state of Indiana, and has been recognized for three consecutive years as a Top Workplace.
Dynamics AX Consultant
enVista is currently seeking experienced accounting and supply chain professionals who can leverage technical skills and accounting/supply chain knowledge to tailor and implement ERP software in a way that addresses long-term, end-to-end business requirements. We are currently seeking individuals versed in the Finance, T&L and Production modules. These roles may be based either in Indianapolis or remotely any where in the United States.
- Collaborates with the client and project team to develop an understanding of the client's business, business operations and business needs.
- Defines current and future processes and develops requirements for the customization and implementation of MSFT Dynamics AX.
- Provides support during testing, training, and implementation of MSFT Dynamics AX.
- Displays appropriate ethical behavior and exhibits a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties.
- Demonstrates a commitment to continuous learning and obtains appropriate MS Dynamics AX Certifications in agreed upon timeframe.
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication capabilities.
- Manages day-to-day tasks with minimal supervision and completes deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Communicates clearly and concisely in both written and oral formats all information.
- Practices the highest level of confidentiality of clients’ intellectual property.
- Adapts to changes in work (i.e. new client requirements or specifications) and adjusts working hours to accommodate busy periods.
- Displays good judgment and decision-making ability as well as analytical and problem-solving ability.
- For Finance – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related, along with 1-2 years internal accounting\financial audit experience required; CMA, CIA, or CPA (preferred) designation
- For T&L and Production - Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering or related degree, along with 2+ years of professional experience in a warehouse or distribution center with a focus on managing or improving core logistical processes required
- Overall - A minimum of 1-2 years ERP experience with MSFT Dynamics AX or any of the following systems: JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Epicor, MSFT Great Plains. Previous ERP Implementation experience a plus
Expected Travel Time: 50%-75%