Dynamics CRM Developer
The position is responsible for Dynamics CRM Developer who will act as a Technical Lead / Architect in at least 5 end-to-end large Dynamics CRM 365 implementations, that include complex functionality, multiple integrations and global rollouts
• 5-10 years of experience or Multiple Dynamics CRM Implementation experience
• Hands-on experience in design, develop and deployment in Dynamics 365 (CRM)
• Required experience in all modules of Dynamics CRM - Sales, Services, Marketing and XRM.
• Having PowerApps, CDS, Power Automate is a huge plus
• Mandatory Required Skills: Client Side Scripting, Plug-Ins, Custom Web Resources, Workflows, Ribbon and Custom Portals.
• Should be hands-on Having C#, ASP.NET MVC, CRM Portals or PowerApps Portal.
• Should have good understanding of managed and un-managed solutions to manage enterprise scale implementation.
1.How many Dynamics CRM implementations are you involved?
2.What are top modules you worked?
3.Can you able to recommend when to use Option set vs Lookup? Why?
4.How much hands-on into D365 and explain as much as possible?
5.Can you do c# plugIns, java script, new power apps development?
Please avoid 1 line answer
1 Lake Bellevue Drive #209 Bellevue WA 98005