***We are unable to sponsor for this permanent full-time role***
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Developer. Candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and core technologies (C#, .NET, Java Script) to develop, integrate and implement business solutions. Candidate will be involved in the participation in Agile-based concepts to develop solutions. This position designs, documents, reviews, and maintains components of software solutions for products.
• Evaluate detailed business, functional, and high-level technical requirements including recovery, security, audit, control, unit testing and continuous integration
• Acquires and interprets business requirements, creates functional specifications and determines the most effective/appropriate technologies• Recognize and understand use of design patterns for intermediate applications
• Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains Microsoft Dynamics CRM based solutions
• Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following documentation and development standards.
• Ensures quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions
• Works with stakeholders following various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, XP, Waterfall)
Bachelor’s degree in a field such as Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in application design and development
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with MS Dynamics (ideally CRM 2015)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with C#, .NET, Java Script, HTML and SQL Server
• Experience with data migration from external systems into MS CRM Dynamics
• Experience in designing and integrating MS Dynamics solutions including plug-ins and workflow entities
200 East 5th Ave., Suite 116 Naperville, IL, 60563Contact