We are seeking three (3) strong, well-rounded MS Dynamics CRM Developers to work on significant projects for our client at their headquarters in Tampa Bay. These roles are direct-hire, full time offering competitive benefits.
No 3rd party candidates for this position.
The Developers will be working on a team responsible for the development and implementation of leading-edge, customer facing solutions.
Initiatives include Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service systems.
This company is a growing business with 1,000+ locations in 48 states, employing over 13,000 people.
- $2 billion in annual revenue
- Industry Market leader
- Stable and profitable company
- A team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Work-Life balance
- Support and participate in the deployment of the entire Dynamics CRM solution including but not limited to Application, Database, Web Server, Active Directory, Internet Facing Deployment, ADFS, and single sign-on (SSO)
- Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM System Architecture, Design and Customizations
- Design Microsoft CRM solutions based on the functional requirements
- Support implementation of RESCO Mobile solutions for Dynamic CRM
- Lead the efforts to the interface of Microsoft CRM with internal enterprise systems
- Lead the development of functional and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts
- Design and document deployment architecture and processes. Work with software developers and OPS team on building and maintaining tools and scripts enabling deployment from the DevOps pipeline
- 5+ years of experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows, and configuration) in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Understanding of the MS Dynamics CRM solution life cycle management
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities
- 2+ years experience architecting/designing large-scale Dynamics CRM projects.
- Must have worked with two most recent versions of Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365 a plus)
- Experience with developing and implementing RESCO mobile solution; Field Service Mobility implementation
- .NET development (C# and/or VB.Net)
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
For more details please contact: Karen Donovan, Senior Recruiter @ (813) 488-4985