For 20 years, FEI Systems has been a proven provider of health information technology solutions for Federal, State, and local governments and now, Managed Care Organizations. Our Long-Term Services and Supports solution Carity provides an integrated platform for application and eligibility determinations across Medicaid waiver and incentive programs. FEI's CareVisit enables State agencies, Managed Care Organizations, and case managers to monitor the delivery of in-home community-based services. Our Web Infrastructure for Treatment Services (WITS) solution tracks behavioral health services, allowing agencies and providers to securely administer and share client treatment information. In addition, FEI provides a wealth of information technology services to Federal Government agencies, from requirements gathering and application development through independent testing, help desk services, and maintenance.
At FEI Systems, we recognize that our employees are an important part of our success. We promote a team environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success. Currently FEI is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated and creative individuals to join our talented team of experts. FEI is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse work force. Our employee compensation and benefits package is competitive within the industry and is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and lives. If you're looking for a rewarding work environment that will challenge your mind and expand your horizons, then joining the FEI team may be right for you.
• Develop, administer, enhance, maintain and support the customer's Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 System and third-party utilities. The customer Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 System consists of the following modules and third-party utilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Crystal Reports
- Customization Manager
- General Ledger
- Object Model
- System Manager
- Management Reporter
- Visual Basic for Applications (.NET Framework)
- Web Apps
- Web Apps - Time Cards
- NexVue Development Corporation's Key Change utility
- Sandler*Kahne Software's eBanking Suite (AP-EFT & Positive Pay) for Microsoft Dynamics SL
- MaxQ Technologies, Inc's MaxQ for check cutting
- IronWare Technologies Hard Close
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012
• Support the integration/custom interfaces of other systems with Microsoft Dynamics SL. Custom Interfaces have been developed to support the following functions:
- Payroll imports
- Toll Revenue imports
- Sungard Investment imports
- Bassets eDepreciation imports
- Purchase Card Transactions imports
- IBM Maximo 7.6 Purchase Orders import and export
• Diagnose and successfully resolve Dynamics system errors, software malfunctions, or anomalies
• Document all system modifications or changes
• Function as the Dynamics Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all tasks required to integrate/interface Microsoft Dynamics SL software with new or existing customer applications and external agency applications.
• Train end users on system customizations
• Integrate third-party software with Dynamics
• Track user permissions and rights within Microsoft Dynamics SL software based on work objectives and position authorization
• Analyze and review business unit requirements, conditions and risks assessments and develop cost effective strategies and solutions that meet their needs
• Develop and test each application enhancement, augmentation, project change requests and maintenance service tickets. In parallel, track all defects and resubmits that arise during development and/or validation until these are verified and/or closed.
• Provide release packaging and scheduling with current release notes and master installation notes to include walkthrough upon request. Manage software version control.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by the Manager, including but not limited to upgrade and customization work, new fixed asset and project comptroller modules, redesign of chart of accounts, and automation of credit cards.
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or five (5) years of equivalent experience in a related field.
• A Master's Degree is preferred.
• At least five (5) years of experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
• At least five (5) years of experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting custom modules for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 Web Apps
• Prior experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting Management Reporter reports
• Prior experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting SQL Server scripts, stored procedures, and Visual .NET
• Prior experience creating & modifying Microsoft SQL Server Report Services reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015
• Prior experience creating & modifying Business Objects Crystal Reports for Microsoft Dynamics SL
• Prior experience creating SQL statements and running scripts from Microsoft SQL Query Analyzer
• Prior experience identifying user permissions and rights within Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 based on work objectives and position authorization
• Prior experience administering and configuring Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 & Web Apps
• Prior experience configuring & troubleshooting third-party add-on software designed to integrate with Dynamics SL 2015
• Prior experience integrating Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015 with other applications
Location: Columbia, MD, Full time position with full company benefits
NOTICE: EO/AA/VEVRAA/Disabled Employer - Federal Contractor. FEI Systems participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at (888) 464-4218.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, disability, or genetic information, except where it relates to a bona fide occupational qualification or requirement. FEI Systems creates an Affirmative Action Plan on an annual basis. Pursuant to federal law, the portions of FEI Systems' Affirmative Action Program that relate to Section 503 (Persons with Disabilities) and/or Section 4212 (Protected Veterans), are available for inspection upon request by applicants and employees during FEI Systems' normal business hours.