Our client is a successful start-up founded in 2017 as a leading lux beauty accessory brand. They are looking to hire a full-time front-end web developer to join their our growing team.
You will be working autonomously to test and make enhancements to their Shopify website. In addition you will be partnering with an external agency to help complete their site redesign.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Manage their site codebase (built on Shopify) and ensure that all code on the site is in use or removed
• Participate and recommend in the Shopify Plus design decisions
• Ensure the technical feasibility of User Interface (UI)/User Experience (UX) designs
• Design, develop, and maintain web applications, user interfaces, including bootstrapping, interface components (functionality, styling, interaction, error handling, logging)
• Ensure consistently excellent performance on all major devices / browsers, including fast loading times and bug-free core functionality
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability while ensuring application security
• Run extensive QA to ensure performance consistency across key devices and browsers
What You Will Need:
• 5+ years’ experience in web design and programming required
• 3+ years Shopify experience is required
**THIS ROLE IS CUURENTLY REMOTE UNTIL THE QUARANTINE IS LIFTED**
**Generous salary and benefits offered**
Please apply with your most recent resume and include any Shopify brands you have worked on.