Job Title: Sr. Front End Developer Location: Riverside or Vernon Hills, IL 60061 Duration: 24+ Months
Direct Client; In-Person Interview (Travel can be paid)
The E-Commerce Front End Developer makes certain the Client’s site looks and functions appropriately for all who use it. This role has an expert understanding of Web programming languages and coding standards to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences while also having a keen eye for detail. The E-Commerce Front End Developer works closely with a talented team of Information Architects, Visual Designers, and Developers from concept through production. This role is instrumental in fulfilling the company’s vision and providing advanced solutions for our E-Commerce site and related digital marketing campaigns.
- Minimum 8+ years of UI/Front-End E-Commerce or customer-facing related design and development experience.
Other Required Qualifications:
- Expert knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to implement solutions based on the unique needs of specific users
- Knowledge of the user-centered design theory and demonstrated participation in an application of study findings to the range of past projects.
- Experience developing UI optimization for small screens
- Knowledge of W3C standards and SEO principles
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads front-end development efforts for the project from conception to implementation.
- Write standards-compliant code including testing/debugging in multiple browsers and platforms.
- Works with Visual and UX Designers to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences, microsites, HTML emails, and other digital media.
- Ability to take graphic files and translate them into the functional experience on web and mobile platforms.
- Participate in the functional requirements definitions for new or modified applications
- Work closely with internal development and design teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience
- Maintain continuous contact with all internal and external stakeholders through the project and after completion making sure features are delivered with high quality and on time.
- Help with and manage production tasks
- Perform code reviews
Thanks & Regards...
Ayush Gour Lead IT Talent Aquisition Executive | Empower Professionals email@example.com
Direct: 732-356-8008 EXT. 327 | Fax: 732-356-8009