You could be a great fit if you have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Security certifications highly desirable (e.g. GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Advanced Smartphone Forensics (GASF), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA), CISSP, and GCIH).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to interact with FRB clients and Sales Force (bankers and Relationship Managers) in a professional and articulate manner.
- Superior documentation.
- Ability to communicate highly technical subjects and concepts in a format and appropriate level for non-technical audience.
- Strong knowledge of PC/laptop, common applications and network security controls including firewalls, anti-virus, anti-Spam solutions.
- Ability to assess, develop and improve processes and procedures for use by others following industry best practices.
- Must have a good understanding of PC, mobile device and server operating systems including iOS, Android, MAC, Windows, and Linux. Must have an operational understanding Internet and network infrastructure including routing protocols and services such as DHCP, Active Directory, various authorization and authentication mechanisms/software and TCP/IP networks.
- Ability to design, resource, conduct, status, and complete projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.