We are currently building a team in charge of organizing the global technological architecture of the company, aiming at multiple objectives
- Work with application teams to respond to their technological requirements, covering designing new application architectures, finding synergies on middleware solutions, challenging new requirements VS existing catalog of technological solutions and following up the issues experienced on delivery and run to be in a continuous improvement cycle
- Define the general urbanization principles to support the company backbone (network, security, filtering, directory services )
- Identify and structure the approach to integrate new technologies in the portfolio of services, working on technology rationalization, optimization and clarifying use case
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Understand the current Workplace, Network, Security, Datacenter and Application landscape including hybrid cloud considerations.
- Translate these inputs into functional and technical requirements
- Understand and challenge existing architecture choices and solutions provided by vendors
- Collect inputs and collaborate with other architects and teams in order to contribute to Technological Strategy for the company.
- Define clear priorities and find the best way to integrate the solutions into the company infrastructure ecosystem
- Manage and participate in Design Workshop as needed
- Understand and challenge solution provided by Integrators
- Validate all pre-requisites are in place on the technical layers\
- Coordinate mobilization and activities of Subject Matter Experts on all technology domains
- Participate to project plan Elaboration
- Plan and coordinate the execution of infrastructure related changes in an ITIL landscape
- Create and maintain Operation Books for each application/solution to keep them up to date
- Strictly follow change management processes by opening change requests and participate in weekly CAB sessions on a regional and global scale.
- Participate in patch management by identifying gaps and working with the data center team to rectify.
- High school diploma
- ITIL v3 Certification or higher
- The following is the preferred qualification: Bachelor s degree preferred
- 2 years experience with Full lifecycle project management for international projects covering multiple regions.
- 2 years experience designing and building internal IT infrastructure solutions to enable continuous integration and delivery.
- 4 years experience hands on implementation of IT infrastructure projects.
- 6 years experience performing technical analysis and coordination of incidents to resolution.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (including any physical demands)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Infrastructure domain with a strong focus on architecture
- Understand Infrastructure governance and roadmaps
- Full life cycle experience of delivering international projects (at least 2 years of experience). Successful candidates will have hands on experience with implementing
- Designing, prototyping and validating architectures
- Providing support for all phases of a project implementation, including preparation, infrastructure blue print, realization, go-live, and post go-live support
- Outstanding Technical Analysis / Coordination skills (between 4 and 6 years experience) and the capability to understand functional requirements and translate them into technical decisions and actions
- Excellent analysis, synthesis and communication (written and oral) skills
- Have good understanding of IT technical constraints
- Have knowledge of state of the art IT practices
- Technical documentation and diagraming
- Understanding of network protocols and experience with monitoring networks
- Experience with SQL queries and database management
- Experience with Active Directory and Azure