First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The primary focus of this job is to plan, design, develop, implement and support ongoing development and support of the Enterprise Document/Content Management & Classification Systems (preferably OnBase, iManage, & Ephesoft). The functions in this job includes IT Applications Development, Maintenance, IT Architecture, IT Engineering, and other IT Infrastructure support functions. This level typically works under general supervision and exercises judgment. Knows and effectively uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures. May work on projects or tasks that are fairly complex and varied.
This position will involve maintenance, development and enhancement of applications (OnBase, iManage and Ephesoft). General responsibilities include: In-depth knowledge in analysis, design, prototype, testing, develop/enhance applications, production support, including requirements gathering, estimating and documentation. Expertise with developing workflows, PL/SQL queries and stored procedures. Experience with .Net Framework, SQL database, ASP.NET, C++, and PL/SQL. OnBase administration and development, including workflow development.
This is an individual contributor and team environment role with regular client contact, responsible for identifying and resolving issues of high complexity. This position requires strong analytical skills, great attention to detail, and strong communication skills. This position provides solutions designs to the team on complex workflows and integrations. Implement best practices in the team. Overseas nothing felling through the cracks. This position will be working with the IS resources, internal business users, and external vendors to enhance and implement the necessary changes to the existing applications
* Responsible for working with ECM Solutions team, various business groups and project leads to assist in gathering business requirements necessary for implementing enhancements or additional new features to the existing application.
* Introduce and encourage best practices in coding. Review the code. Keeping your bandwidth in mind, establish peer review model.
* Create/manage architecture diagrams.
* Provide solutions having long term strategy in goal.
* Responsible for translating business requirements into cost-effective solutions, provide feedback to the requirements gathering process, designing and developing solutions with minimal supervision, and troubleshooting and supporting production systems.
* This position will also participate in the ongoing effort to modernize the platform and keep abreast of current best-practices..
* Investigation and root cause analysis of software and system defects; resolve issues with production systems
* Development of documentation and training materials to ensure full understanding and use of the application for the business users
* Interact with customers/ users to support software acceptance process and act as a liaison between development and user community.
* Work with vendor to handle application upgrades and implement complex document management solutions.
* Provide 2nd tier, off-hours remote support as needed
* Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems.
* In-depth knowledge of relational databases. Strong SQL knowledge, including development of stored procedures, SQL queries, and other SQL objects
* Strong system administration skills.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to coordinate multiple priorities, successfully resolve complex matters, quickly understand processes/workflows, identify risks, and effectively tailor communication (written/verbal) to their audience in a clear and concise manner.
* Strong knowledge of document management software, workflows, infrastructure & integrations using APIs. Partner with IS Engineers to design and build the environment.
* Must be able to identify opportunities for process enhancements while supporting existing standards with focus towards providing excellent service to our clients.
* Strategic perspective and business acumen. Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future.
* Communication skills: demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of settings and styles; is effective in a variety of formal presentation and meeting settings; commands attention and can manage group process during presentation/ discussion.
* Change management: gains support for change by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns; take initiative to recommend/ develop innovative approaches to getting things done.
* Negotiation skills: negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups; can be both direct and diplomatic.
* Peer relationships: can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
* High level of energy and enthusiasm. Must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and advanced problem solving skills. Excitement to learn new applications.
* Good organization skills with strong attention to detail.
* Familiarity with project management and application development principles.
* Knowledge of financial services industry is strong plus.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.