Role: EDI Administrator
Location: Port Washington, NY
Job type: Permanent
We are looking for an EDI Administrator to join our IT Department. Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) Administrators work with a company’s EDI program, maintaining smooth communications for production using EDI tools and ensuring smooth transitions when changes or maintenance are required. EDI Administrators daily activities include a new trading partner setup, serving as the initial contact for troubleshooting inquires, monitoring document transmissions, and identifying opportunities to improve relevant processes.
- Setup and test Inbound & Outbound EDI trading partners for new EDI transactions.
- Process and monitor all Inbound and all Outbound documents.(Purchase Orders, Advance Ship Notices, Invoicing, PO change, Payment Advice, 943, 944, 753, 754, 816. 824, 997 Functional Acknowledgement) and associated software in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with trading partners to maintain effective EDI relationships.
- Provide support EDI related issue to internal departments.
- Proactively monitor inbound and outbound EDI Activity in the SAP production System.
- Maintain/Upgrade EDI related software. (Certificate, Application Version upgrade, Network setup)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science or Four(4) Years’ equivalent experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SAP IDOC Inbound & Outbound trading partner setup including mapping experience preferred. (X12, TRADACOM, EDIFACT)
- SAP SD and WM Experience desirable
- Experience with ABAP, ALE/IDOC, Dialog and Object-Oriented Programming.
- SAP Smart Form and SAP Script development experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical – gather facts, listen to customers/colleagues and responds professionally.
- Analyze problems and solve the issue.
E-Business International Inc.