Clover Consulting has a large direct client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of an EDI Analyst for a 6 months contract with the possibility of hire. 100% REMOTE
Client looking for a consultant to assist in getting through a backlog of new customer setups. Need someone experienced with EDI mapping in TrustedLink on an IBM AS400.
- Bachelor’s degree (or its foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, a Business discipline or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Solid understanding of the Supply Chain business processes is required. Procure to Pay and Order to Cash.
- Apparel and Footwear Industry experience preferred
- 5 or more years of experience in EDI communications (AS2, FTP, SFTP, Vans)
- Demonstrated ability working in IBM iSeries environment
- Demonstrated experience with SAP IDOC file structure and processing
- Experience with SAP AFS, SAP FMS or S/4 Fashion preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, priority setting, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently, as part of a team, and leading small teams on fixed deliverables
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presenting experience.
Qualified candidates please provide resume. Thank you!