Fahrenheit IT is looking for an EDI Analyst who will be accountable and responsible for all electronic data exchange processes. This includes coordination and set-up of new internal and external customers, data maps, resolution of issues to support the EDI process. Must be able to work on cross functional projects and complete setup and testing tasks related to client implementations and EDI maintenance work.
* Participate in requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements
* Researching and troubleshooting X12 5010 transactions
* Serving as a principal liaison between clients, vendors, and payers
* Responsible for developing and testing HIPAA EDI 5010 X12 mapping formats (837, 835, 277, 834, 270/271 and 999) as well as industry standard and custom formats.
* Comprehensive knowledge of HIPAA EDI 5010 X12 837, 835, 277, 834, 270/271 and 999 files, including detailed understanding of all relevant loops and file structures is a must.
* Basic understanding of healthcare claims processing for professional and institutional claims
* Knowledge of ICD-10 and Procedure codes for Professional and Institutional type billings
* Knowledge of SQL Server, Oracle and BizTalk server a plus