.Our Healthcare Client is looking for an EDI Developer to join their team
***U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.***
Responsible for the design, development, maintenance and support of all (HIPAA X12 and HL7) EDI and Custom (proprietary) EDI process used in the EDI infrastructure.
Analyze, design, develop and maintain robust EDI processes to customize and execute EDI transaction processing for the ANSI HIPAA EDI transaction sets 834, 835, 837, 278, 999, 270/271 and 276/277 for small to large technology-based projects and maintain the EDI infrastructure in Microsoft technology platforms.
- Analyzes business and system requirements, including impact analyses on existing systems, to develop design and systems specifications
- General data mapping of ANSI HIPAA EDI files 834, 835, 837,270/271 including coding, translation, development, testing and deployment or EDI applications.
- Programming including Visual Studio, ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft BizTalk Server development for HIPAA EDI development.
- Programming, including writing T-SQL in SQL Server and SSIS packages, which support the Vendor Interfaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience, plus 3 years of related experience.
- Three to Five years relevant working experience in EDI Transactions Processing, design, development and maintenance in Microsoft technologies platform and environments.
- EDI Developer should be an experienced developer with capability of working in the teams of small to medium sized projects from technical implementation side.
- EDI Developer must understand the essential functions of the EDI processes such as processing of ANSI HIPAA 834, 835, 837, 270/271 and HL7 Transaction sets and solutions designed to consume and produce these transactions.
- EDI Developer should be capable of designing and developing EDI mapping, comprehending the Implementation and Companion Guides related to EDI transactions and exchanges.
- Experience with C#
- Experience with SQL, ( queries, debugging code, making changes to existing code)
- Great communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Biztalk Server experience
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com