***This position is not eligible for any work visa sponsorship. Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization.
Relocation Paid: No, local Candidates Preferred
Employment Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Degree Required: University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree - Computer Science
Why is This a Great Opportunity?
- Excellent opportunity to join a very stable and growing company in a leading-edge technical environment.
- Benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K with company match.
- Privately-held, global company in central NJ is seeking an EDI Manager.
- You will be responsible for development, maintenance and support of EDI applications.
- Coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as a group.
- Identify, analyze and communicate all exception errors to the appropriate trading partners.
- Interact with infrastructure, release management, QA, DBA and development teams.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with communication protocols FTP, SFTP, Cyclone.
- Experience with EDISM software to build and publish guidelines (Implementation Guides) for developed EDI messages.
- Experience with maintenance and support of EDI standards: ANSI X12, EDIFACT, XML.
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server used to send/receive and monitor EDI transactions.