SAIC is seeking a Network Engineer for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. The position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
- Perform network design/monitoring, permissions management, account management, user activity logging, virtualization management, middleware management, database management.
- May design, analyze, plan, modify, and maintain networks and network components supporting data, voice and/or audio communication activities
- Prepares the analysis of short/long term capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling
- May conduct network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies as well as internal studies of network performance and traffic analysis
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Active Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI
- 5+ years of experience in the areas of network engineering.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Certification required
My SAIC Benefits.