The EHR Implementation Project Manager role is to successfully carry out the full
implementation lifecycle of DrCloudEHR™ SaaS application at customer sites. Lead customers from point of sale to successful use of our solution while monitoring and managing each stage of the implementation lifecycle.
The position requires a clear demonstration of expertise in the areas of project and time management, requirements analysis, change management, release management, organizational communication, team collaboration/facilitation skills.
- Oversee, lead and implement all aspects of DrCloudEHR projects (on time, within scope and with a high degree of quality)
- Document, socialize, and update the implementation process across other teams within EnSoftek and update as necessary to take customers live successfully.
- Manage the implementation team and ensure we are staffed efficiently and prepared for multiple implementations.
- Ensure staff has regularly scheduled training sessions to keep abreast of new changes in the DrCloudEHR platform
- Understand, communicate and align key stakeholders (internal and external) with project goals
- Define project success criteria and disseminate to all parties throughout the project life cycle
- Apply strategic thinking to successfully set client expectations regarding EnSoftek implementation process, product features and best practices, and keys to long-term success.
- Manage project plans, schedules/deadlines, resources, responsibilities and monitor progress
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to ensure efficient coordination of all implementation activities and deliverables for multiple clients simultaneously
- Maintain a risk register for all implementations and implement mitigation strategies to keep projects within budget and timelines.
- Work with management to develop key metrics to track for implementations and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Measure and report internal costs and effort (direct and indirect) to complete an implementation successfully
- Collaborate with client teams to evaluate or diagnose problems, prioritize issues and resolutions in a timely manner and provide recommendations for areas of improvement
- Collaborate with Internal customer alignment/success team to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Promote system security and patient confidentiality and help ensure compliance.
- Identify opportunities for improving implementations and execute them with management approval
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other certification from Project Management Institute
- Experience and understanding of EHR SaaS solutions implementations and clinical workflow related to Behavioral Health
- Understanding of business challenges our customers face
- Understanding of medical billing and coding requirements a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with various levels of executives and users
- Strong analytical skills required, technical writing experience a plus
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams
- Experience working with Healthcare Project Management and Integration projects preferred
- Strong organization, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of Critical Path Management
- Proficient in MS Project
- Must be flexible to work with diverse, globally spread teams and willing to travel
***We would be very happy with your interest and desire to pursue this opportunity. If interested in this role, please email your resume to and reach me onX 210***