What We'll Bring:
Our quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You'll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.What You'll Bring:
We'd Prefer to See:
- Containers - CI/CD processes for container images, container security
- EKS/Kubernetes - cluster lifecycle, roles, hardening
- Infrastructure as Code development and deployments
- Understanding and experience implementing best practices, log management, and monitoring in disparate hosting environments
- Experience with capacity planning processes supporting on-premises & public cloud deployment models
- 3-5+ years of knowledge and experience with DevOps principles, practices, tools and implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills with global & diverse audiences
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud experience
- Enable and maintain domain & capability roadmaps to identify & help TransUnion invest in strategic technology areas.
- Grow the enterprise capabilities in cloud focused environments
- Extend the architecture for advancing TransUnion's global operational capabilities & processes across 30+ countries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning