ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) Stack Developer - Hoboken, NJ 12 Months Contract Position
Required experience / skills:
- Design and implement highly scalable ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana) stack solutions
- Manage Elastic Stack as a shared service across on-prem and cloud
- Build java based applications (APIs) and web apps that leverage Elasticsearch.
- Strong experience in query languages and writing complex queries with joins and aggregate that deals with large amount of data.
- Create smart dashboards using Kibana, Vega, JChart etc.,
- Ability to perform data related benchmarking, performance analysis and tuning
- Build and manage DevOps automation using Ansible, Python scripts for ELK and Java services product stack.
- Responsible for end to end Low level design, development, administration and delivery of ELK/Java solutions across the organization; closely work with Systems Integrator (SI) in an offshore/onsite model
- Responsible for leading ELK centre of excellence - Building common shared services, maintain common infrastructure and conduct ELK integration governance reviews including Java APIs/services and provide feedback to the application teams
- Work closely with Systems Integrator to manage a shared technology environment (ELK Infrastructure) and provide ELK integration services and provide SME support in production and non-production environments
- Work closely with the leads to realize solutions, periodic review of implementations and escalate issues
If you are interested in the above opening please send me your MS word resume and the following details.
- Full Name:
- Contact number:
- Email Id:
- Current location:
- Rate Expectation:
- Citizenship/Visa Status:
- Availability for Phone Interview:
- Start Date: