We are looking for someone with hands on experience on Electronic Note Book from an IT perspective, they should have managed and upgrade or implementation of Lab Note book in addition to hands on experience.
- In-depth Knowledge of Perkin Elmer’s Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN)
- Any Programming or scripting knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL
- GxP Software product requirements documentation
- Data management software configuration/administration
- Software QA testing and documentation
Roles and Responsibilities.
- Work closely with the Program team in evaluating the two Lab Notebook software’s to meet the customer need.
- Able to install set up the lab notebook software and run tests to determine the performance.
- Able to resolve any technical issues that may arise due to initial set up and testing
- Able to document the performance parameters and share it with Business.
- Applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
- Understanding of how to apply SOPs, work instructions, and regulatory requirements to the validation of computerized systems and lab instruments
- Understanding of Data Integrity concepts
- Experience with electronic testing tools