Akraya is looking for a EMC / EMI Test Engineer
for one of our award-winning clients. This client has a mission to organize the world' s information and make it accessible and useful to everyone. They are consistently ranked as one of the top places to work in the US.
To be considered, please apply directly or call Ashish at 408-907-6402
If this position is not quite what you' re looking for, visit akraya.Com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better match at one of our many clients. Primary Skills: EMC/ EMI compliance, testing
Duration: 6 Months (extendible)
Contract Type: W2 Job Description:
- Provide Engineering Test Support
- Setup tests and equipment to perform validation, verification and characterization of servers, networking devices and racking units.
- Build and configure servers and switches for test validation
- Support/debug/root-cause failures of EMC compliance testing through 3rd party labs
- Analyze and prepare test results using spreadsheets and Python scripts to generate reports
- Setup and maintain lab space, tools and the materials of a hardware R&D Lab
- Capture and maintain test data, including without limitation test results
- Develop automated scripts for data capture and analysis for routine tests
Please apply directly with your updated resume or call Ashish at 408-907-6402 About Akraya
- 4+ yrs. Experience with hardware design for EMI / EMC
- Knowledge of electromagnetic field, circuit theory, and wave propagation
- Working knowledge of electronic measurement equipment including: oscilloscopes, digital voltmeters, spectrum analyzers, measurement receivers, and network analyzers
- Experience in entire product compliance, testing, report writing
- Excellent verbal, written communications and analytical skills
- Demonstrated experience with some of the following: U.S (FCC Part 2, 11, 15, 18 etc. ) & Canadian Emissions Standards (RSS-GEN, RSS-118, RSS-119, RSS-128, RSS-129, RSS-131, RSS-133, RSS-134, RSS-136, RSS-139, RSS-210, RSS-310 etc., International Product Family EMC Standards (EN 55011, EN 55013, EN 610000-6-x, IEC 61326-1, IEC 60601-1-2) and Basic Standards (61000-3-x, 61000-4-x etc.
- Good Python / Shell scripting / Linux
Akraya, Inc. Is an award-winning staffing firm that works with many of the leading, technology-based companies around the world. We have been ranked as one of the " Best Staffing Firms to Temp for" by Staffing Industry Analysts on multiple occasions and are a preferred staffing vendor within numerous staffing programs. Please visit akraya.Com to search through all of our current openings or to submit your resume to our recruiting team. Department: