Robotic Process Automation Developer (RPA Developer)
LONG TERM (Contract - HIRE)
****US Citizens with RPA experience will be given preference**
Program / Project Overview
As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer, you will work in the Corporate Information Systems organization. You will be a key contributing member in helping develop Process Automation Bots across multiple corporate organizations. Also, as a member of the RPA Center of Excellence (CoE), you will be responsible for assisting with creating frameworks and standards to ensure cohesive, comprehensive and successful execution of RPA.
What You Will Get to Do:
- Develop and configure automation processes as per defined requirements.
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Comply with and help enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensure documentation is well maintained.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Work collaboratively with test teams during System Test, End-to-End and User Acceptance Test phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Report status, issues and risks to tech leads and project management leads on a regular basis
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Ability to collaborate and make sure personnel working on RPA projects are in sync
- Ability to create technical documentation
Ideally, You Will Also Have:
- Experience with RPA product UiPath and UiPath certifications
- Knowledge of multiple SQL and relational databases
- .NET experience
- Experience as a software tester
Ordusion Technologies Inc