Montefiore Medical Center has redefined healthcare. Through our multidisciplinary approach, we are able to provide access to a wide variety of medical specialties for a full range of clinical services, ensuring seamless, coordinated care for our patients. This unique team approach infuses camaraderie among physicians, nurses and other specialty care providers. Our EMR platform, Epic, supports our collaborative, team-oriented environment, which has contributed to our becoming one of the nation's premier healthcare systems. Our Epic team is comprised of over 150 IT professionals focused on streamlining the way we share patient information across clinical providers and business systems users, with the goal of making each patient's experience seamless and patient-centered. The team includes Application & Clinical Analysts, Business Intelligence Analysts, Access & Revenue Cycle Analysts, Credentialed Trainers, Instructional Designers, Software Engineers, and their management. This elite organization takes pride in having completed our initial Epic implementation fully half a year ahead of schedule.
We are excited to announce that we are implementing Epic EHR for clinical and patient financial activity as well as consolidating ancillary core systems at White Plains Hospital (WPH), Nyack Hospital, Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital, St Luke's Cornwall Hospital, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital and Burke Rehabilitation. This project supports Montefiore Health System's strategic initiative to more closely integrate members and provide more advanced and better-coordinated care to patients in the region.
As part of this expansion, our Hospital Billing team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to use his/her extensive knowledge of the client's Revenue Cycle and business requirements, application capabilities, and his/her technical skills to manage the implementation and support initiatives. The HB Product Manager is responsible for the implementation of new applications, upgrades, and modifications to existing systems and assisting in the coordination of these efforts. The HB Product Manager is also responsible for the planning out and managing application configuration, go-live support, and on-going client support. He/she works on multiple projects concurrently. The HB Product Manager provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization's mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care. * Epic Certification in Resolute Hospital Billing Required JOB RESPONSIBILITIES The HB Product Manager will oversee the Installation of new applications, new components, and upgrade existing applications. Understand the Configuration settings and validate configurations performed by Application Analysts.
- Define go-live and rollout support schedule. Assist in the coordination of field support activities. Provide go-live and rollout support.
- Manage the support of users on new applications, modules, and functionality.
- Oversee analysis of necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate Montefiore IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification.
- Provide and encourage advanced application troubleshooting support for the application(s).
- Resolve critical issues independently as necessary. Forward issues to the correct group for remediation, or elevate it to the vendor if required.
- Review Application Analysts resolutions and solutions for accuracy and completeness.
- Determine how a new system, upgrade, or new component can best meet the needs of the users:
- Identify and Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements.
- Interpret end user requirements, by fully discussing potential options, and help client move towards optimal solution.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of the system to reveal potential issues related to user requests.
- Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system.
- Manage the creation of system specifications from user requirements.
- Manage the creation of test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modifications.
- Ensure and maintain all Documentation application build testing and modifications. Including all outcomes of testing. Review application analyst test plans and documented outcomes for consistency and thoroughness.
- Oversee Design database queries and create reports utilizing a report-writing tool.
- Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support.
- Maintain up to date Resolute Hospital Billing Certification
- Managing others including employee selection, performance management, delegation, and motivating and rewarding others.
- Overall understanding of the application systems development lifecycle.
- Industry experience either working in or supporting a client community.
- Estimating level of effort for application development activities and writing proposals for work.
- Product Management Experience a must
- Experience dealing with end users.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and rapport-building skills.
- Presentation skills.
- User and vendor interaction.
*Montefiore IT does not provide relocation. Department:
Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit:
Non Union Campus:
YONKERS Employment Status:
Regular Full-Time Address:
4 Executive Plaza, YonkersShift:
Day Scheduled Hours:
8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID:
133841 Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.