Your efforts in information technology can directly improve patient care!
One of our imaging teams is seeking a Lead (position is open due to a promotion). This visible, critical team manages imaging technology for one of the most prestigious academic medical centers in the NY area. The Lead will oversee the work of a topnotch team that makes sure the technology that supports many of our imaging systems works most effectively for the clinical and operations users we support. Responsibilities include:
- Oversight of the team and tasks involved in Computer Assisted Coding (CAC), Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI), Health Information Management (HIM) and Epic solutions.
- Participate in install of new applications, new components, and upgrades of existing applications.
- Provide direction to a small team.
- Participate in project planning.
- Provide high-level customer support and service for escalated issues.
- Perform design review and code review.
- Participate in rotation for 24x7 on-call support.
- Meeting all requirements of Epic certification is a requirement for employment.
- Demonstrated expertise working with HIM and Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Hospital Coding and Clinical Documentation Improvement processes and operations
- Application implementation, updates and upgrades, troubleshooting, testing, and support experience.
- Experience leading or mentoring others
- Certification in Epic HIM and 3M 360 360 Encompass, and experience working with 3M solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Montefiore Information Technology Bargaining Unit:
Non Union Campus:
YONKERS Employment Status:
Regular Full-Time Address:
3 Odell Plaza, YonkersShift:
Day Scheduled Hours:
8:30 AM-5 PM Req ID:
180603 Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.