Oil, Gas, & Chemicals - SAP Finance - Specialist Master
Are you an SAP professional experienced with clients in Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector? Our practice is undergoing heavy growth and high demand for SAP talent, while giving our talent the chance to work with world-class organizations solving key business issues in a team environment.
Work you'll do
- Deliver OG&C (Oil, Gas, & Chemicals) SAP projects
- Lead and support SAP pursuits and OG&C practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing SAP and OG&C expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of SAP and OG&C
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in SAP's new S/4HANA and future solutions
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have Oil, Gas and Chemicals experience
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full life-cycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 8 years of SAP experience implementing SAP . Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud)
- Must have expert level experience in one of the following modules: FICO, EAM, EPPM, PS and/or IS-OIL
- Team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 80-100% (While 80-100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent.
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
Our SAP consulting team helps clients modernize their core systems, building an agile architecture, powering the digital enterprise and enabling innovation for our clients. Serving over 75% of Oil, Gas and Chemical Fortune 500 companies allows for the development of industry-specific technical expertise and working side-by-side with client staff provides a transfer of industry knowledge. You will be surrounded by equally trained and enthusiastic SAP practitioners, mentoring and coaching team members, and perfecting your project leadership and PMO skills across the following capabilities:
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.