Our client in Washington, DC has an immediate need for an ERM Operations Analyst. Our client is looking to interview and hire ASAP and the job description is below. Please submit all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Experienced professional with proficiency in planning and performing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) preferably within the federal government or for government clients
* Experience with the implementation and operations of risk management activities or programs, especially based in COSO guidance, would be ideal
* Experience with audit coordination and controls assessment is beneficial as well.
* Control assessment work could include A-123 testing, SOX internal controls reviews, internal audit, external financial statement and internal control audits, program integrity testing, and ad hoc assessments as directed by management
* Understanding of the use of GRC in support of gathering risk data, accumulating results, and reporting relevant information
* Experience interacting directly with executive level clients/stakeholders/customers and presenting risk and control information on a broad variety of functional areas
* Assisting with facilitating the definition of an organization's risk appetite and tolerance in alignment with their organization's strategy
* Monitoring and reporting risk, risk assessments and prioritizations
* Designing and implementing models for data classification and mapping based on regulatory and business requirements to provide requisite dashboards and reporting.
* Demonstrated proven thorough abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
* Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success as a team leader: creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Please submit all qualified resumes to email@example.com
Type: Temp to Hire
Salary: Market Price