Improving is seeking a candidate for a Business Analyst position in. This position will be responsible for documentation of business requirements and process documentation supporting the implementation of a new ERP system. The business analyst will partner closely with the ERP Project Manager to facilitate the requirements gathering process and map them to specific business needs through the collaboration with subject matter experts from all departments across the client's organization.
Primary areas of focus include:
- Facilitation of requirement gathering sessions
- Process mapping for both the as-is and to-be processes
- Documentation of the business requirements and use cases necessary to finalize the scope and selection of an ERP system.
- Translating business requirements into ERP solutions
- Organizing the requirements for traceability throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborating with a 3 rd party vendor on the configuration requirements.
Following are the desired qualifications for the candidate:
- 7+ years' experience as a business analyst
- Demonstrated experience implementing a minimum of 2 complete end to end ERP initiatives supporting multiple functional areas, requirements gathering, designs, configurations, reporting and use case identification
- Demonstrated ability to work with departments on identifying disperse data and coordinating with necessary stakeholders to streamline data to ensure one source of truth and accessibility across the enterprise.
- An understanding of the processes and systems being impacted by an ERP. These will include but are not limited to:
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Contract Management
- Legal & Administration
- An expert in bridging the gap between the needs of the business and the technical aspects required to deliver an ERP solution that will meet those needs.
- Experience delivering business process optimization via digital transformation, automation, workflows, etc.
- Experience executing projects using Agile methodologies
- Prior experience contributing to and participating in a Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Experience working with 3 rd party vendors to implement Cloud based ERP applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Proven ability to collaborate and communicate with all levels of an organization (Executives - individual contributors).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Courageous and willing to ask hard questions
- Ability to quantify existing costs and incorporate those in a quantifiable cost savings/ROI calculation for both hard and soft cost