Salt Lake City, UTStart Date:
Oct 15, 2019
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Salt Lake City, UT
6 Month Contract to Hire
Our client is looking for an ERP developer that will be resposible for developing processes for applications as well as supporting incident management and change requests. They are looking for a team player who supports other developers with solving bugs in applications and developing new concepts for designs and features. The candidate must be proficient with multiple programming languages for efficiency in scripting and coding, and also suggest new functionality and changes to applications.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in application development
- Minimum of 5 years supporting Syteline ERP from Infor, including CSI V10 ir similar ERP system
- Working knowledge of relational database design and concepts
- Knowledge of VB.net, NET, C#, SQL, Crystal Reports, SSRS
- Knowledge of developing and supporting MS SQL Server Databases in a major ERP environment
- Solid background of designing, developing & testing various software applications.
- Experience in role requiring attention to detail, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience or demonstrated capability in working in IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments
- Highly motivated individual that can research issues and solutions independently.
- Ability to decipher large amounts of existing code and identify sections of code requiring changes.
- Background with Finance, Purchasing, Order Entry, and Manufacturing applications.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and proper design for scalability. MS SQL experience is a must.
- Ability to work in a professional environment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work with business, legal, engineering and other stakeholders to deliver products/services
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts with both internal and external partners.