Please note that this a 6 months contract position.
Candidate must have business function SAP experience.
This position can be in Hickory, NC or Lisle, Il.
Local candidates only, may have to report to either offices when WFH is lifted.
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn, and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role, and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment, and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on connectivity.
As a Project Manager on our Business Transformation team you will participate and lead cross-functional business process support teams in the design and implementation of company's business transformation initiatives. You will drive identification of gaps/enhancements in business processes and develop requirements and deliverables that can be executed collaboratively with the business and IT.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Diagrams and evaluates existing processes and collects data to identify root cause of problems; performs analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, researching gaps, and providing process and/or development solutions.
• Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities; plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives; performs cost and benefit analysis
• Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams; provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality; Utilizes standardized project management methodology that drives the most efficient forum for successful results to capture, record, and communicate value improvements realized by the various teams and initiatives.
• Measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for each project in relation to overall effectiveness and measures performance against process requirements
• Perform any other essential duties as assigned.
• Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
• Works independently; Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments; Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Education & Skills (Required)
• 5+ years of related experience
•Experience and understanding of industry standard ERP system (SAP)
• Experience managing transformational large-scale projects
• Experience with business process improvements
• Change management experience
• Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint)
• Good communication skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Functional Team Leadership skills
• Available to travel globally
•Bachelor's degree is preferred, minimum of Associate’s degree required
Desired Qualifications: • SAP • Project Management Certification • SAP/ ERP Transactional Expertise across (but not limited to) the following functional areas: Order Management, Production Planning, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, HR, and Logistics.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A763