Our client is seeking a ERP Systems Analyst (Financial, Supply Chain) who will interface with internal stakeholders to analyze and understand their needs, and work with developers to implement, configure, test, administer, upgrade and enhance ERP system modules (Lawson), as well as provide ongoing system support.
Job Type: Full-time employee
Location: Danbury, CT
Skills and Qualifications
- • This position requires a minimum formal education of Bachelor Degree and minimum of five years job-related experience
- Solid functional experience in Financials/Supply Chain; Infor Lawson highly preferred, but will consider similar vendor
- Kronos and ADP experience are desired
- Proven organizational and project management skills in ERP systems to coordinate project implementation.
- Excellent customer support, verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally with a diverse group of end users in technical, business and operations groups, managers, directors and subject matter experts.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions; read and interpret technical manuals and documentation
- Strong analytical and evaluation skills to provide support for multiple applications, systems, vendors, and users
- Excellent documentation skills.
ITech Consulting Partners provides top-notch IT and non-IT Professionals for clients in various industries. Connect with us today to find your next job!