Our client in Rochester, New York is seeking an experienced ERP Test Lead to join their organization in aexciting add to their team. The ERP Test Lead role is tasked with responsibility and coordination of software testing efforts.
The role involves quality and test advocacy, planning and management, metrics reporting and escalation of issues to the Test Manager.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Proficiency with MicroFocus products including (ALM, Performance Center, UFT, etc.) or similar testing tools
- Experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- Advanced knowledge of software testing theories and practices
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills.
- Confidence and ability to interface effectively with all levels of management
- Knowledge of the systems and applications being tested
- Ability to provide training sessions to testing tool users
- Solid Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Excel skills
- Ability to work with onshore and offshore resources
- Ability to produce ad-hoc MicroFocus reports using report builder/basic SQL queries (nice to have)
- 5 years experience working in an IT environment with information Services related experience preferred
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s and Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s are encouraged to apply. Our client can t sponsor an H1b Visa at this time.