US Tech Solutions is seeking a “ESB Developer” for a 01 Year Contract position with a client in Detroit, MI.
- Works closely with clients, business analysts and team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and are following the organization’s architectural standards.
- Application/Software Developers are involved in the full systems life cycle and therefore are responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component and data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes and buy vs. build recommendations. Individuals also provide input to project plans related to the Application Development initiative
- Bachelor’s Degree & 4 years of experience, OR an Associate Degree or certifications (equivalent to 2 years) & 6 years of experience, OR a high school diploma or GED, & 8 years related experience
- Skillset needed:
- WebSphere SOA / Integration Stack: IBM WebSphere MQ 7.0/8.0, WebSphere DataPower Integration Appliance XI52, IIB V10
- Webservices: SOAP Services, Restful Services(Json)
- Modeling: MS Visio Enterprise Architects, UML, OOAD, Design Patterns
- Development Tools: RAD, SOAP UI, SOA Test tool, XML Spy
- Markup Languages: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, CSS, WSDL, WADL, DHTML/HTML
- Standards/Methodologies: CMMI, Agile, TDD, SOA, EAI Patterns, EDA
- Database: Oracle, UDB, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures
- OS: Unix, Linux, AIX, Shell Scripting & Windows.
- Version Control: ClearCase
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions