InfoReliance is Hiring!
Requirements: US Citizenship + Minimum Interim Secret Clearance
Location: Arlington, VA
The Software Developer will be part of a team of experts charged with providing support in the areas of cyber analysis and cyber development capabilities in response to Navy's and DoD's needs for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense. Program scope includes identifying cyber key terrain by analyzing operational requirements, conducting cyber analyses and assessments, and developing and performing modeling and simulation in support of different cyber threat scenarios. Additionally, program support includes developing methodology and framework in support of cyber risk assessment life cycle. Our team will provide capabilities to support the customer with rapid design, development, test, deployment, maintenance and operation of specific software and hardware capabilities to meet current Cyber Defensive needs. As a Software Developer on this program, you will be tasked with implementing new features within a critical, line of business application that support mission assurance and operational management functions.
As a Software Developer on this program, you will use your expertise and experience in the following areas and activities to deliver solutions and services to our customer:
* Working from requirements specifications to develop or modify software applications
* Designing, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documenting application features and changes
* Reviewing and assessing existing enterprise applications, to support new features, performance improvements, upgrades, and ongoing sustainment
* Participating in performance, load, and stress testing, and remediation of issues identified
* Participating in security architecture reviews of large enterprise systems
* Participating in the development of new systems and upgrades and updates to existing systems, throughout the entire application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment
* Participating in activities that ensure the successful use of these systems including: developing documentation, test scripts, and training materials
You will have the opportunity to work and grow your expertise with a team of software engineering and cyber security experts working to tackle the cyber defense issues of the modern military with creative and innovative solutions.
In order to be successful in this job, we expect that qualified candidates will have the following skills, experience, and credentials:
* Active Secret Clearance
* Experience working with ESRI ArcGIS toolkit and SDK for .NET
* Proficiency with modern development toolsets including Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, unit testing frameworks, source control, and task tracking such as Team Foundation Server
* Experience designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise scale applications that perform extract/transform/load (ETL) operations with external data sources and SQL Server
For over 17 years, InfoReliance has delivered technology solutions across the federal, commercial and public sector markets. Our mission is to solve complex business problems for our customers through innovative and cost-optimized technology solutions. InfoReliance is a provider of IT consulting and services that may include cloud computing, software engineering, and cybersecurity solutions.
InfoReliance is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. InfoReliance is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. If you are an individual with a disability unable to use our online tools to search and or apply for jobs, please call 703-246-9360 and provide your contact information for Recruiting Department Manager, or send specific email to firstname.lastname@example.org . This option is reserved only for individuals who are unable to use the online tools due to a disability or medical issue. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries. For more information, visit www.inforeliance.com . #IR
Department: Cyber Security